SOLD OUT: Living Spring Wreath Workshop – MORNING
A lovely way to celebrate the awakening of this year’s growing season is with our living spring wreath! We will have an assortment of booming violas and varied types of thyme for you to choose from as we plant our ‘ode to spring’ in a specialized wire wreath frame that will be ready to enjoy right away and be completely filled in through the summer and fall. Incorporate mosses, twigs, and other natural embellishments we will have on hand to create a personalized greeting for the upcoming spring season.
This workshop will be held outdoors, under the cover of a tent, with patio heaters: please dress accordingly.
Two class times: 10 AM – 12 PM or 2 PM – 4 PM:
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance during this, and all events/gatherings at Durant at Red Ridge Farms. The following safety precautions have been strictly implemented:
Stay Home when Appropriate
- If you are experiencing COVID-19/flu-like symptoms, have a temperature, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, do not attend this event or visit the property. Contact your health care provider immediately.
Wear a mask or face covering
- Masks are required for all attendees and employees, at all times.
- In-person events/classes/workshops have been limited in capacity, tables have been properly spaced and are open to ticket holders only.
Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw away used tissues in a lined trash can.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is especially important after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hands and rubbing them together until they feel dry.
- Soap and water are the best options, especially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid sharing personal items
- Do not share dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, etc.
Increased cleaning of all “high-touch” surfaces
- Durant staff have increased cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, including tables, chairs, writing utensils, doorknobs, light, and plumbing fixtures.
Please contact us with questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.864.2000