Olio Nuovo Celebration 2020
Durant’s Olio Nuovo Festival is back in 2020 and this year we are celebrating all November long! To better accommodate guest safety and social distancing guidelines* we have expanded our three-day festival to be a month-long celebration. Come up to Durant at Red Ridge Farms daily from 11 AM – 4 PM for all things Olio this November. Taste and purchase this season’s freshly milled Olio Nuovo (new oil) extra virgin olive oil at our gift shop. Take a tour of the Durant Olive Mill to see, first hand, how olive oil is made here at Oregon’s only commercial olive mill. Find holiday inspiration out in the Nursery that is filled with natural greens for decorating/crafting, artisan-made wreaths, one-of-a-kind pottery, and unique growing gifts. The Gift Shop has been doubled in size to fit even more Durant olive oil, wine, culinary goods, gift boxes, local food, art, cookbooks, houseplants, and so much more!
Now open by reservation, Durant Vineyards Tasting Lodge at Durant Olive Mill is offering wine tasting flights on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays to the public. Our new Tasting Lodge is a cozy wine tasting room with plenty of space to gather in small groups and enjoy tasting Durant Vineyards estate wines and small bites. Durant Vineyards Tasting Room is now Durant Vineyards Clubhouse: an exclusive wine lounge open daily, by reservation, to Durant Club members only.
*COVID-19 Safety Considerations
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, like a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home and seek medical attention.
- In an effort to provide proper social distancing and to better manage traffic, parking, and guest congestion on the property we have extended our three-day event to the entire month of November.
- Please only come in groups of 6 people or less.
- Please leave pets at home.
- A maximum of 100 guests will be allowed on the property at a time.
- The maximum amount of guests allowed in any building, at any time, are posted at the entrance to each building. These maximum indoor capacities are strictly enforced. This includes Durant Vineyards Tasting Lodge (Durant Olive Mill), Red Ridge Farms Gift Shop, Red Ridge Farms Nursery, and Durant Vineyards Clubhouse (Durant Vineyards Tasting Room).
- Face coverings are required at all times, in all locations (including outside) while visiting Durant at Red Ridge Farms. Children age 5 and up are required to wear a face covering. People with a disability or medical condition may request the accommodation from the business if they cannot wear one.
- Avoid touching your face and wash hands, for a minimum of 20 seconds, frequently.
- Hand sanitizer, face coverings, and clearly marked social distancing decals are located throughout the property for your convenience.
- All hard surfaces, including restrooms, tables, chairs, countertops are thoroughly sanitized frequently. Gloves are encouraged.