Enclosed Terrarium Workshop
Create a self-sustaining micro-climate laden with plants, pebbles, and a bit of moss at our Enclosed Terrarium Workshop in the nursery! We will show you how to construct, plant, and care for your terrarium to be enjoyed indoors for months, even years to come. Your ticket includes instruction, a planting vessel/vase, plants, select embellishments, and basic potting materials.
Two class times: 10 AM – 12 PM or 2 PM – 4 PM:
All events at Durant at Red Ridge Farms are currently being held outdoors. Please dress for low temperatures and the chance of precipitation.
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance during this, and all events/gatherings at Durant at Red Ridge Farms. The following safety precautions have been strictly implemented:
Stay Home when Appropriate
- If you are experiencing COVID-19/flu-like symptoms, have a temperature, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, do not attend this event or visit the property. Contact your health care provider immediately.
Wear a mask or face covering
- Masks are required for all attendees and employees, at all times.
- In-person events/classes/workshops have been limited in capacity, tables have been properly spaced and are open to ticket holders only.
Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw away used tissues in a lined trash can.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is especially important after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hands and rubbing them together until they feel dry.
- Soap and water are the best options, especially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid sharing personal items
- Do not share dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, etc.
Increased cleaning of all “high-touch” surfaces
- Durant staff have increased cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, including tables, chairs, writing utensils, doorknobs, light, and plumbing fixtures.
Please contact us with questions or concerns: email@example.com | 503.864.2000